Emieplus operates an ecommerce platform consisting of a website and mobile application (“store”), together with supporting logistics and payment infrastructure, for the purchase of consumer products in United State of America and the entire universe.
These general terms and conditions shall apply to all the buyers on Emieplus store and shall govern your use of the store and related services.
By using our service, you accept these general terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these general terms and conditions or any part of these general terms and conditions, you must therefore stay away from our service.
2. Registration and account.
You may not register with our store if you are not ready to purchase any Products. (by using Emieplus store or agreeing to these general terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least working or have some legitimate way of getting some monies).
You may register for an account with us by completing and submitting your details through the sign up form
You represent and warrant that all information provided in the registration form is complete and accurate.
If you register for an account with our store, you will be asked to provide an email address/user ID and password and you agree to keep your password confidential.
Notify us through email immediately (using our contact details provided in our contact page) if you become aware of any disclosure of your password; and be responsible for any activity on our store arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and that you may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Your account shall be used exclusively by you and you shall not transfer your account to any third party.
If you authorize any third party to manage your account on your behalf this shall be at your own risk.
We may suspend or cancel your account, and/or edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion and without notice or explanation, providing that if we cancel any products or services you have paid for but not received, and you have not breached these general terms and conditions, we will refund you in respect of the same. You may cancel your account on our store by contacting us as provided.
You must make payments under these general terms and conditions in accordance with the Payments Information and Guidelines of our store. At the moment, the only two ways for making payments on our store are through PayPal and Stripe.
Please make sure you do not use fake credit card, or trying to use a credit card that does not belong to you. Our Algorithm will detect this and we shall take up a law suit against the you anywhere you may be.
Your credit cards information are perfectly save and secure on our store. We have partnered with credible payments cards protectors. Check our website footer page to see the payment cards protectors incorporated page.
4. Your content
The review function on the store may be used to facilitate buyer reviews on products. You shall not use the review function or any other form of communication to provide inaccurate, inauthentic or fake reviews.
You must not interfere with a transaction by: (i) communicating with a user involved in an active or completed transaction to warn them away from a particular product, or item; or (ii) contacting another user with the intent to collect any payments, claiming to be one of the admin.
You acknowledge that all users of the store are solely responsible for interactions with other users and you shall exercise caution and good judgment in your communication with users. You shall not send them personal information including credit card details.
We may periodically review your content and we reserve the right to remove any content in our discretion for any reason whatsoever.
If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our store, or any material or activity that breaches these general terms and conditions, you may inform us by contacting us via our contact page
5. Our rights to your content
Without prejudice to our other rights under these general terms and conditions, if you breach our rules on content in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached our rules on content, we may suspend or permanently delete your account.
6. Use of website and mobile applications
In this section 6 words “store” and “website” shall be used interchangeably to refer to Emieplus’s website and mobile application.
1. View pages from our website in a web browser;
2. Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
3. Print pages from our website for your own personal and noncommercial use, providing that such printing is not systematic or excessive;
4. Stream audio and video files from our website using the media player on our website; and
5. Use our store services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these general terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted by this section or the other provisions of these general terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purchase. Except as expressly permitted by these general terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Notwithstanding, you may forward links to products on our website and redistribute our newsletter and promotional materials in print and electronic form to any person.
We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website, to areas of our website and/or to functionality upon our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website during server maintenance or when we update the website. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.
You must not:
1. Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the website;
2. Use our website in any way that is unethical, unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; hack or otherwise tamper with our website; probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website without our permission;
3. Circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our website; use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
4. Impose an unreasonably large load on our website resources (including bandwidth, storage capacity and processing capacity);
5. Decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our website without our permission;
6. Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
7. Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
8. Use our website except by means of our public interfaces;
9. Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
10. Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing); or do anything that interferes with the normal use of our website.
7. Copyright and trademarks
Subject to the express provisions of these general terms and conditions:
we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Emieplus’s logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
8. Data Privacy
9. Due diligence and audit rights
We operate an anti-money laundering compliance program and reserve the right to perform due diligence checks on all users of the store.
In order to verify your adherence to, and performance of, your obligations under this Agreement; for the purpose of disclosures pursuant to a valid order by a court or other governmental body; or as otherwise required by law or applicable regulation.
10. Emieplus’s role as a store
In respect of the services offered to you free of charge we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.
Our aggregate liability to you in respect of any contract to provide services to you under these general terms and conditions shall not exceed the total amount paid and payable to us under the contract.
Each separate transaction on the store shall constitute a separate contract for the purpose of this section.
11. Breaches of these general terms and conditions
If we permit the registration of an account on our store, it will remain open indefinitely, subject to these general terms and conditions.
If you breach these general terms and conditions, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these general terms and conditions or any Emieplus codes, policies or guidelines in any way we may:
i. temporarily suspend your access to our store;
ii. permanently prohibit you from accessing our store;
iii. block computers using your IP address from accessing our store;
iv. contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our store;
v. suspend or delete your account on our store; and/or
vi. commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
Where we suspend, prohibit or block your access to our store or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
12. Entire Agreement
These general terms and conditions and the Emieplus codes, policies and guidelines shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our store and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website
We may revise these general terms and conditions, the buyer terms and conditions, and the Emieplus codes, policies and guidelines from time to time. The revised general terms and conditions shall apply from the date of publication on the store.
If a provision of these general terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these general terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
15. Law and jurisdiction
These general terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the territory. Any disputes relating to these general terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the territory.
16. Our company details
The store is operated by Jumtem Cybernetics. We are registered United Arab Emirates under registration number AE 6040445J3, and our head office is at Block B7 Accord Tower, Abu Dhabi, UAE. You can contact us by using our store contact emails